Thursday, April 16, 2009

Check out this clip. It will blow you awaySusan Boyl.e

Hi guys,
I wanted to add the clip of Susan Boyle taking part in 'Britain's Got Talent' but unfortunately the embedding facility has been disabled for this clip. This unremarkable looking 47 year old Scottish woman will blow you away as she sings 'I dreamed a dream.' She got a standing ovation. The look on the judges faces was priceless. It was recorded on April 11th and as at April 16th when I looked at it, it had had 11,700,393 hits. Pretty impressive eh?

1 comment:

  1. Isn't that film of her fantastic? There are several versions on youtube - one of which had 18 million hits.... I'd buy a CD of her singing - wouldn't you? It will be intersting to see how she will be made over by the 'experts'. I'm sure they will try, but what a voice.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
Welcome to my blog site. I look forward to hearing from you.